Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Seeking attorneys who represent insureds in coverage litigation

I receive a number of calls from insureds seeking representation in coverage disputes. I am frequently conflicted out by my direct or indirect representation of the insurer on other matters. (By indirect I mean that I work on a subcontract basis for attorneys who represent the insurer.)

I would like to have a database of attorneys I can refer these people to. If you specialize in representing insureds in coverage disputes and would be interested in receiving referrals, send me an email with your contact information, experience generally and with respect to insurance coverage disputes, and what, if any, types of policies or disputes you specialize in.

I am not seeking and would not accept a referral fee for these cases. I also don't screen them. Once I find out I have a conflict I want to give them a name and move on.

No comments: