Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Happy New Years, Everyone.

I wanted to post some funny insurance jokes today, but after wasting a lot of time searching the web I couldn't find any that were actually funny. So I asked my ten year old daughter for the best joke she knows. This is what she said:

An alien comes down from Mars. He changes into the form of a human except he doesn't give himself any ears because he thinks they look weird.

He starts a business and puts a "Now Hiring" sign on the window. The first person comes in to ask for a job. The alien asks, "Do you notice anything odd about me?" The person says, "Yes, you don't have any ears." The alien disintegrates him on the spot.

The second person comes in to ask for a job. The alien asks, "Do you notice anything odd about me?" The person says, "Yes, you don't have any ears." The alien disintegrates her.

The third person comes in to ask for a job. The alien asks, "Do you notice anything odd about me?" The person says, "Yes, you're wearing contacts."

The alien says, "How did you know that?"

The person answers, "You can't wear glasses if you don't have any ears."

No comments: